We have developed YesYesvi website keeping all kinds of users regardless of disability in mind. We have tested the website with screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA and Voiceover. We have implemented W3C WCAG 2.0 level AA standards. Following are few accessibility features we have implemented in the website. Please Send an email to email@example.com if you experience any issues in accessing the information on the website.
- All images and other non-text elements have alternative text associated with them.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists has been provided to aid in page comprehension.
- Forms are associated with labels and instructions for filling up the forms are provided wherever required.
- Navigation mechanisms such as skip to main content link, hierarchical heading structure and WAI ARIA land marks are provided.
- WAI ARIA roles, states, and properties are used appropriately to help screen reader users.
- Font resizing and high contrast options are provided in the website to help users with low vision.
- Photos and videos in the gallery section are made accessible.
- Keyboard alone can be used to navigate the entire website.